Transforming a culture: savers to investors
Stock market investments are the world’s largest source of wealth.
Folionet’s history begins with its founder, Juan Lorenzo Santos, who spent more than 10 years advising high net worth individuals in investments and the stock market. During this period, he visited Latin America and Europe, where he realized that most people were isolated from the investment market because they believed they did not have enough capital to get started.
Knowing the importance of an investment account to increase a person’s wealth, Juan Lorenzo began to explore options without finding a solution.
This search led in 2014 to the creation of Folionet in Miami, Florida. Folionet began breaking barriers by offering investment accounts, with no minimums required, for those who had never had access to the investment world.
Enthusiastic about teaching people how to invest, Juan Lorenzo continues to offer weekly lectures and seminars to support those who are just starting out. (See calendar of presentations).
FOLIONET DIRECTION TEAM
Juan Lorenzo Santos
CEO and Founder
Today he manages the group of companies that includes Folionet Financial, Folionet Advisers, Folionet Technologies and Folionet Money.
- More than 15 years of experience in international and investment banking, with management positions at VectorGlobal WMG and Standard Chartered Bank.
- Attorney with Master of Laws and MBA (George Washington University and FIU). FINRA licenses 4, 7, 24 and 66.
He joined Folionet in 2017 and today oversees the entire operational area of the institution, including trading, support, personnel, and strategy.
- 10 years of experience in finance and investments, advising individuals and companies.
- Business Administrator with a master’s degree in Finance (IESA). FINRA Licenses 7 and 24.
He joined Folionet in 2019 and today leads the entire technology area of the Folionet group of companies.
- More than 10 years of experience in infrastructure and software architecture. Experienced in design, development, and scalable software implementation. Senior partner at Blubeta.
- Industrial Engineer with a Master in Logistics, Materials and Supply (University of Miami).
What do we do?
We offer investment accounts. But more importantly, we offer the personalized guidance and support needed for you to be successful in the investing landscape.
We want to break down cultural barriers, provide access to the capital markets, and help those seeking guidance along the way.